Monday 16 November 2015

Time is running out fast, if you want Cash Flow for Xmas you need to start NOW

View this email online if it doesn't display correctly
Lot's of people are messaging me, desperate for a way to make some extra money before Xmas.

All I can say is that we've cracked the cash flow code and if you follow our step-by-step blueprint, you can have a great Xmas.


Leading by example I have decided to follow our plan myself:


I've just completed Day 2 of my Social Recruiting Machine 21 Day challenge

Here are the results from Day 2: [ Yesterday ]

1. So far I have I added 51 new members to a group I started to specifically train people about this opportunity - 


2. I recruited 1 new person into my team, for a total of 3 in 2 days, into my team and they will now each be starting their own 21 day challenge.

3. I had 185 new visitors to my blog

4. I've earned $ 175.00

5. My total earnings so far with is $ 175.00 + $ 147.00 from JVZoo,

yesterday, so far I have earned: $322.00 in 2 days without spending a dime on advertising

Cannot wait to see what surprises day 3 will bring 

To find our more just come to my group: - https://www.facebook.com/groups/socialrecruitingmachine

So if you want to give your cash flow a boost before Xmas, go to the link above and let's make Xmas great again..



Peter
Affiliate Power
Connect on Facebook: http://facebook.com/workwithpeter

P.S.You can follow this simple step-by-step strategy right now, come to my group and all will be revealed: - https://www.facebook.com/groups/socialrecruitingmachine
 
Peter Marais, 566 W Adams Suite 210, Chicago, Illinois 60661, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Powered by:
GetResponse

No comments:

Post a Comment