Wednesday 21 September 2016

Why are you not using a Swiss Bank in Your Pocket?

View this email online if it doesn't display correctly
 Are you not using a Swiss Bank in Your Pocket yet?

Here is a note from another very satisfied customer..

 Thanks Swiss Bank In Your Pocket... I now have a Swiss Bank in MY POCKET and I couldn't be happier knowing I have total control of my Bitcoins. This is such a necessary innovation to keep them safely offline and away from long fingers... cyber crime is a real problem we are all facing in our new digital economy.

Setting up my Swiss Bank In Your Pocket was so simple... download, plug in USB and voila, my private Swiss Bank was installed. Great to know that if I ever have a problem, I can chat with support online. I love the idea of having 5 different wallets so I can keep track of where my bitcoin is received or sent from. I tested a few transactions and everything works perfectly!

I will definitely be telling all my friends about Swiss Bank In Your Pocket... everyone needs one for sure!

Well done Swiss Bank In Your Pocket, I love it!
 
Bit-Media

P.S. Don't miss the opportunity to get this "game-changing" application at a one-time give away price!

Take control over your own money - securely and privately


 


Bit-Tec, 13 Industriestrasse, 6003, Zug, Switzerland
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Powered by:
GetResponse

No comments:

Post a Comment