Sunday 2 August 2015

I am begging you not to give up, here's why... [personal message]

Hi

I wanted to send you this personal note because like me, you are sitting at your desk, on your computer on a Sunday. This is time that you should be spending with your family but you are spending it working.

Why?

Because I know, that like me, you are looking to create a breakthrough in your business. A breakthrough that will finally prove to all the naysayers (mostly friends and family) that you can make this business work and that you can create the life you dream about for you and your family.

Here is why I am begging you to keep working on your breakthrough.
I have found the secret to success and I am going to share that secret with you.
After reading hundreds and hundreds of business books and studying the profile of the most successful business people in history, it is clear that there is ONE golden thread which really binds all of them together.

And this one secret ingredient is PERSISTENCE. Yes, that's it – The most successful people in the world keep going until they succeed, they never, ever give up.

Your competition can be better than you at many things, they might have more resources, more money to spend on advertising etc. but in the words of the great Babe Ruth – "It is hard to beat someone who never gives up"

So my friend, I ask you – Just keep going. I am going to keep going until I succeed in all my goals and I want you to be there, succeeding side by side. 

If you ever feel like giving up, just think about the reasons WHY you started in this business… You owe it to your family but mostly to yourself to succeed.

PERSIST – Never give up. 

To your breakthrough

Peter
Peter Marais, 566 W Adams Suite 210, Chicago, Illinois 60661, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Powered by:
GetResponse

No comments:

Post a Comment