Monday 24 August 2015

I need your help

I Really Need Your Help..

Good Morning 


Firstly a thank you to you and to everyone who sent me messages and made comments on my previous email.

really enjoy that you guys are finding it valuable and are giving feedback. It was a pleasure to share this with yo  and I know that each one of you would do the same.

Now, I really need some help and input.

As you know I have created this "fictional customer" John to whom I have written a letter, " A letter to John".

The good news is that 161 people have already downloaded the letter but I am concerned that it might not hit the mark 100%.

There is no opt-in required for the letter, anybody can access it directly as I want as many people as possible to see it.

So what would be great is if you guys would be so kind to read the letter and give me feedback. As you guys are all internet marketers, it would really be helpful to know if this letter would resonate with "John". Any ideas how this can be made better will really be appreciated.

Also feel free to copy the concept [ please just don't use my letter word for word ] - One of the ladies mentioned the idea of a "Letter to Joan" which i thought was great.
 
If you guys would leave your comments on the letter on the page here:


I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks again and have a great day



Peter
Affiliate Power
Connect on Facebook: http://facebook.com/workwithpeter


Peter Marais, 566 W Adams Suite 210, Chicago, Illinois 60661, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Powered by:
GetResponse

No comments:

Post a Comment